Motor Vehicle Breakdown and Recovery
If you would like cover for your motor vehicle, motorhome or camper van throughout the UK and Europe, our 'Breakdown Insurance Policy' could be ideal for you.
Why Breakdown Cover ?
If you have ever broken down you will know only too well the difficulties faced in arranging the recovery of your vehicle. On top of that, there is the pressing problem of how you will continue to your destination.
Just one call to our 24-hour helpline is all it takes to get your client moving again. An operator will immediately be dispatched and wherever possible a roadside repair will be carried out allowing them to continue their journey with the minimum of fuss. If this is not possible they will be recovered to the nearest suitable repairer, their onward destination or home address, whichever is nearer.
Dependent upon level of cover chosen the policy provides some or all of the following features: -
- Up to a maximum of 6 callouts per year
- Roadside repairs and assistance including labour charges up to 1 hour
- Lack of fuel
- Flat battery
- Accidental damage to tyres
- Loss of or breakage of keys
- Keys locked within the vehicle
- Nationwide recovery/onward destination service
- Message service
- Recovery of caravan or trailer attached to the insured vehicle at the time of the breakdown (up to 23 feet in length)
- Emergency overnight accommodation
- Alternative travel
- European roadside assistance and recovery
National Rec &Home Start
Nat Rec, Home Start& European
Car (0-10 years)
Car (11-16 years)
or Camper (0-10 years)
or Camper (11-16 years)
To enquire about this cover, or to take out a policy, please contact our UK office on 0800 393 908,
or from overseas call +44 207 402 9211.