Camper Van Insurance

When it comes to campervan insurance, we have a long history of providing the best quality campervan insurance at some of the lowest prices on the market. Our camper van insurance is perfect for those who are looking to insure their camper van in the UK as well as travellers looking to head on a European camper van tour. We offer third party, third party fire & theft, as well as comprehensive cover, meaning that you can get your camper van insured and legally on the road if you're on a tight budget. Our comprehensive camper van insurance cover provides an all-round motor insurance product that is designed to protect you in the case of a traffic incident or if your car is damaged at home or at work.

Quality camper van insurance at a reasonable price is extremely difficult to find so we're proud to be able to offer what we believe to be the best value for money insurance on the market. We offer cover to travellers and ex-pats from a number of countries - you may well be surprised how low our premiums are, particularly if you're a traveller to the UK, so why not get a quote today?

Click below for your Camper Van Insurance quote

Camper Van Insurance

Who Do We Cover?

Our campervan insurance covers license holders from America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. We also cover British (UK) license holders over the age of 25 so if you're simply looking for a UK camper van insurance renewal quote, why not get a quote with us? You can add up to 3 additional drivers absolutely free of charge, so if you're heading off on a long van tour around Europe, or heading off on a road trip around the UK, there's no reason not to share the driving!

Do We Offer Insurance For All Camper Vans?

Most, but not all! There are a few basic limitations to the vehicle you can cover with our motor insurance - the vehicle must be less than 32 years old, it must have no more than six passenger seats and it must be UK registered. You can't use the camper van to commute to work or use it for business - we only cover the vehicle for social, domestic & pleasure purposes. As long as your vehicle is UK registered, you can proceed to get a quote using our specifically built camper van insurance quote engine.

Our Campervan Insurance Quote Engine

Our quote engine is secure, quick & easy to use. Simple fill in your camper van registration plate, specify the length you need the insurance for (from 15 days up to 1 year), fill in a few brief details including your driving experience, job & nationality and we can provide the perfect insurance product for your needs.

You can access our motor insurance engine by clicking here.

Downunder Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA Register number is 306618.