Motor Resources

We've put together a number of site links that will give you further information on camper vans, motorhomes and running a car in the UK, as well as important sites you should be aware of such as the MOT and Tax online portals.

Important UK Motor Sites

Getting your vehicle MOT'd
Getting your vehicle insured
Getting your vehicle taxed
Check if you can drive in the UK

Motor insurance database check

Motor Information Sites

Checks to make when buying a used vehicle
Driving tips for visitors to the UK
Top tips for maintaining your car
Speeding fines information
Parking tickets information
Disability & driving
The Highway Code

Campervan Information Sites

Campervan Life
VW Campervans Info

Motorhome Information Sites

Motorhome Info
Motorhomefacts Forum
Motorhome Fun
World of Motorhomes

Downunder Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA Register number is 306618.