Motorhome Insurance

Are you looking for motor home insurance for the UK or for your trip to Europe? Our motorhome insurance product has been specifically designed to cover those looking to protect their vehicle on the roads of the UK and throughout Europe. We offer third party, third party fire & theft and fully comprehensive insurance, so you can cover your motorhome to a level that is suitable for your budget and needs.

Click below for your Motorhome Insurance quote

Motorhome Insurance

What am I Covered Against?

Our comprehensive motorhome insurance policy covers you against incidents that cause your vehicle damage, such as traffic collisions, accidental damage such as flood & fire and deliberate damage such as arson. Cover against your motorhome being stolen is also included in your motor insurance policy.

If your claim is successful against your insurance, then we will either;

  • Pay the reasonable cost of repairing any damage to your motorhome within its market value
  • (or) Pay an amount in cash equivalent to the value of any loss or damage to your motorhome
  • (or) Pay the cost of replacing the Insured motorhome or any part thereof which has been lost or damaged, with one of a similar type and in similar condition, the replaced item then becoming the
    Underwriters' property

In a nutshell, we'll either repair or replace your motorhome dependent on the damage caused and the assessment made of the vehicle after the incident. You can't ask for fairer than that!

Who Do We Cover?

Our motor home insurance covers license holders from America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa, with insurance also available for British (UK) license holders over the age of 25. You'll need to be the registered owner of the vehicle as well as being over 20 years of age. (unless a UK resident, as stated above) Looking to add additional drivers? That's no problem! You can add up to 3 drivers absolutely free of charge, meaning you can share the motorhome driving if you are heading off on a European adventure.

Do We Offer Insurance For All Motorhomes?

We offer motor home insurance for the vast majority of motorhomes on the road. We cover all UK registered motorhomes as long as they have less than 7 seats, are free from any form of major modifications and are less than 32 years old.

Our Motorhome Insurance Quote Engine

Our motorhome insurance quote engine is extremely easy to use and you can get a quote in just a few clicks. Unlike some quote engines, you won't have to fill out every detail under the sun - we just need to know the important information! Whether you proceed to purchase your UK motorhome insurance with us or you decide that DUInsure isn't for you, we keep your data protected at all times. So, what are you waiting for? Your insurance quote is just minutes away!

You can access our motor insurance engine by clicking here.

Downunder Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA Register number is 306618.