Camper Van Insurance and Motor Vehicle Insurance for the UK and Europe
Van tour insurance is essential if your are going on a van tour this summer. We offer the following types of policies for European Van Tours and for Motor Vehicles in the UK:
* 3rd Party Only
* 3rd Party Fire and Theft
* Motor Breakdown and Recovery - click here for more information
Click below for your Motor Insurance quote
Van tour insurance and Motor Vehicle Insurance must haves:
* Must be an Australian, New Zealand, South African, Canadian, American or British (must be over 25 years of age if British) license holder
* Must be 20 years of age or older
* Must be the registered owner of the vehicle
* Must be using the vehicle for social, domestic or pleasure purposes
* Vehicle must be less then 32 years old
* Must be free from major vehicle modifications to the motor or body
* Must have 7 seats (including the drivers seat) or less
* Vehicle must be UK registered
Our policies are the best in the business and we can offer you immediate cover. All you have to do is call us and request a 'Tradewise policy,' or click on the link above and have all your vehicle details, driver and license details for yourself and other nominated drivers (maximum of 4 people including the driver).
Van tour insurance is available to Australian, New Zealander, South African, Canadian and American travellers and expats based in the UK. We can also cover British travellers 25 years of age and over. Most people will find that van insurance is incredibly difficult to find, especially if you are from overseas, but we have developed a policy that will cover you right throughout your travels in UK/Europe from 15 days up to 12 months.
We also provide general Motor Vehicle Insurance to the above mentioned nationalities. Motor Vehicle Insurance can be difficult to obtain if you are only temporarily in the UK or if you are on a UK working holiday. Downunder Insurance are able to assist you with car insurance at a reasonable price just ask for a quote.
Motor Insurance Claims Details
Should you wish to make a claim under your policy, you should call the Claims Helpline as soon as possible.
Remember if a theft has occurred you must report it to the Police straight away and obtain a crime reference number.
|Accidents or losses involving the Insured Vehicle (24 hours)
||0800 781 1522
|Windscreen or glass claims (Comprehensive cover only)
||0800 373 0190