DUInsure is currently unable to offer travel insurance from its’ UK operation to travellers purchasing cover whilst in the UK. Our motor insurance, which we have provided since 1992, and our breakdown cover will still be available. With over 20 years’ experience in the marketplace, we believe we have built one of the best motor insurance products for persons looking to drive their vehicles in the UK and Europe for periods of 15 days up to a year. Our policies are available to UK, Australian, New Zealand, South African, USA and Canadian nationals aged between 21 and 70. We pride ourselves in offering high quality insurance at a reasonable cost.

Campervan and Motorhome Insurance

(for UK & European touring)

Cheap Campervan and Motor Insurance

Motor Insurance for a Wide Variety of Vehicles

Our motor insurance covers a wide range of vehicles, from cars to camper vans & motorhomes. Our camper van insurance and motorhome insurance offers great value for money.

Extra Drivers covered at no extra charge

We are able to cover additional drivers on your motor policy for absolutely free so you can have someone to share the driving with.

Looking for SHORT OR LONG TERM motor insurance?

Our policies can be taken out from between 2 weeks and a year, which means you can have a continuous year of European touring in a camper van or motorhome or simply cover your car whilst you reside in the United Kingdom

Cover for a Wide Range of Drivers

We can cover Australian, New Zealand, South African, Canadian and American residents from the age of 20 to 70 and UK Nationals from the age of 25 to 70.

Cover However Fast You're Looking to Get To Your Destination

Whether you're looking to cover your camper van, motorhome, small car or something a little more sporty, we have the policy for you. With DUInsure, you can cover vehicles up to 6000cc

Worried that your vehicle might be too expensive to cover?

We cover vehicles valued up to £55,000 - which includes the vast majority of motor vehicles on the road.

A little something extra on the side..

We appreciate you trusting us with your car, motorhome or camper van insurance, so we want to give something back to you. That's why we offer 10% discount on travel insurance for all motor policy holders.

.. and if you get stuck on the side of the road

We offer trusted motor breakdown cover for the UK & Europe.

Please check full terms and conditions to see the limitations on cover.


Downunder Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA Register number is 306618.